Why study in Japan?
People can have distinct perception to choose Japan as an Internatonal study destination. Some students are mesmerized by Japan’s high educational standards, while for others the attraction is Japan’s rich cultural heritage. Nearly five million students study abroad annually, with that number projected to continue increasing. With over 150,000 international students, Japan is one of the most popular destinations for international students.
High educational standards
Low tuition fees and generous scholarships
Learn Japanese while earning a degree
Japan is a safe, peaceful place to study
Improving your employability
Fascinating blend of very old and modern cultures and art forms
Cutting-edge research and technology facilities in many schools
Welcoming environment for foreign students
Stunning environmental as well as cultural attractions
Tuition fees and scholarships
Tuition fees are comparatively cheap in Japan. While comparing with the tuition fees in the US, domestic student may spend $10,000 a year or more and international students have to pay several times higher but tuition fees at Japanese public universities are arround 535,800 yen (approx. $5,500) a year. Partial and full tuition fees waivers are even possible for high achieving students from poorer backgrounds.
Wide range of scholarships are available, both from the university, and from public and private organizations. Besides that other scholarships are available, with some directed towards specific nationalities, women, minorities, or those with high level Japanese proficiency.
Japanese Language at USHASHREE
Banepa USHASHREE is running Japanese Language courses to our students who want to pursue their further studies in Japan or just want to learn Japanese Language for any other purpose. We would like to assure to achieve your dream taking Japanese Language class.
What we offer:
- Certified, professional and experienced teacher
- 1 hour 30 minutes class daily
- Audio and visual classroom
- Mock Test with Feedback
- Friently environment
- Qualified professional counsellors
Eligibility to study in Japan
- 10 +2 or equivalent graduate.
- Japanese Language ability thru NAT, JLPT score or six months learning proofs
- No rejection before – Application to Japan Studys
- SLC and High School Certificate
- Japanes Language Test Certificate or 6 months of Japanese Language Training certificates
- Work experience (if applicable)
- Annual income and tax clearance certificate issued by Govt. Authority
- Bank Balance Certificate with six months transation
- Property Valuation Report
- Relationshiop certificate
- Policce report
- Medica Check-up certificate
- 12 pices of PP size photocopy