Applying for visas is often seen as complicated, but UIEF trained counsellors are experts in guiding students through the application process.
There are several types of student visas for Australia; the one you need depends on the type of study you are planning to undertake.
You are required to lodge your application for a visa at least 12 weeks before the orientation date at your institution.
You will need the following documents for your visa application:
- Visa application form (which your education counsellor will help you complete)
- Visa application fee
- Four passport-sized photographs
- Valid passport
- Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (once your counsellor has applied to institutions for you)
- IELTS result (your counsellor can book your place in an English test)
- Academic and work experience documents
- Statement of purpose
- Evidence of financial ability (tuition fees, living expenses, expenses for dependents, return airfare).
* For detailed visa application checklist, please speak to your counsellor.
On lodging of your visa application, your counsellor will download the medical forms. You will need to undergo a medical examination by a doctor and have the forms completed.
Your application will be allocated a unique Transaction Reference Number (TRN) by the Australian Government. You may find out about the status of your application online.