Here is a list of documents required for France:
- Attested copies of X, XII & Graduate Degree (if applicable), Mark
- Evidence of English Language proficiency e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- Standardised Tests e.g. GMAT, GRE (if applicable)
- Two academic references
- Two references from employers (if applicable)
- Passport sized photographs
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Draft for application fees (if applicable)
- Portfolio (for Art, Design & Architecture programme: if applicable)
- Other Certificates & Achievements of Extracurricular Activities
Note: The documents required for individual universities and individual courses may vary in France.